|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 3 Episode 3|
|Original Airdate||April 12, 2005|
|DVD release||Dude, Where's My Horse?|
|Previous Episode||Blind Man's Bluff|
|Next Episode||Curse of Reptar|
- Cyber Clause
The whole school has caught Yu-Gotta-Go fever, a role playing card game, except Chuckie. When he finally starts playing, it becomes an obsession, and he's hired by Angelica (who's been grounded for an excessive phone bill) to do her chores in exchange for more cards, and he becomes overwhelmed by the hope of finding a rare card called "The Red Mirror Dragon."
- Kimi: (to Chuckie) You're the best big brother.
- Lil: (dreamily) The Shark! (sadly) He doesn't even know I exist.
- Angelica: Finster, you freak! That money's for seeing-eye dogs!
- Joshua Seth, who plays Yu-Got and Fred the trading card salesman in this episode, did some voicework mostly in anime before focusing more on becoming a comedy hypnotist. He trained Dan Green, who played Yugi Muto and Atem in Yu-Gi-Oh!, in the art of voice acting. He and Lara Jill Miller co-starred in Digimon as Tai and Kari Kamiya.
- Ending Tagline: "There's precipitation in Providence!" - Chas
- The rare card Chuckie has his heart set on, "The Red Mirror Dragon," is a parody of "The Red Eyes Black Dragon".
- The character "Yugot" is a parody of Yugi Mutou.
- The entire Yu-Gotta-Go franchise is a parody of Yu-Gi-Oh!
- This episode reveals that Chas started stamp collecting when he was twelve.