|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|What's Love Got To Do With It?||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 5 Episode 5|
|What's Love Got To Do With It?|
|Original Airdate||November 28, 2007|
|Previous Episode||Super Hero Worship|
|Next Episode||All Broke Up|
- Mr. Pangborn
- Mr. Fisk
- Mrs. Smith
- Darryl (cameo)
- Mrs. Hamfish (cameo)
- Gawky Kid
- Kirkwood Debater
Angelica falls in love with her 27 year old substitute teacher, Mr. Fisk, as do all the other girls in her class. Now it's a competition between them to see who can interest him first (Which Angelica eventually does by acting like a girlish Chuckie).
Meanwhile Chuckie freaks when he finds out showers have been installed to middle school, because he worries if he looks nerdy already, he'll look worse in a shower, so he constantly tries to find ways to avoid showers, only to end up running naked on school grounds after his towel gets stuck on the emergency exit door.
Like Angelica, Chuckie falls in love too, but the girls that he meets are unnamed. He greets them, but was also embarrassed because he was naked and blushed when he saw them.
- Ending Tagline: "Being naked is such a freeing experience." - Phil
- This episode is very similar to the As Told by Ginger episode "Next Question", as both central characters had a crush on their teacher and participated in the debate team.
- Chuckie chants "I'm a big brave dog" when he overcomes his fear of showering with the other boys. The original series also had him chant "I'm a big brave dog" on some of the occasions where he faced his fears.
- The episode's title is an allusion to a Tina Turner song of the same name.
- This episode is the last appearance of Harold Frumpkin in All Grown Up!.