|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 3 Episode 1b|
|Original Airdate||September 26, 1993|
|VHS release||Phil and Lil Double Trouble|
|DVD release||Season 3|
|Previous Episode||Dummi Bear Dinner Disaster|
|Next Episode||Chuckie's First Haircut|
When their parents begin mixing them up, Phil and Lil have an identity crisis. To be seen more unique, Lil takes over Angelica's personality and Phil takes on Chuckie's. Will the twins cause Chuckie and Angelica to act differently while doing so?
- Description from Klasky Csupo
When Betty seems to confuse Phil and Lil, the twins decide to be different. Phil decides to act like Chuckie, which he does inaccurately, acting scared of everything instead of just easily scared, and Lil wants to emulate Angelica, which she does quite well.
- When Lil comes over, the camera goes back a little to show the whole play pen and most of the wall, about just after Lil starts crying, the wall is normally a pink/peach, but you see it green! When the camera goes back into the play pen, the wall is peach again.
- Watch as Lil enters Howard's office the second time. During the scene when Lil's pushes open the door you can see the sleeve of her pajamas sticking out. Meanwhile she is wearing her normal ducky outfit. In the beginning of the episode you see Lil go into Howard's office wearing her pajamas.
- This episode's title is a reference to the 1990-1991 American television serial drama, Twin Peaks.
- Lil believes Angelica is a natural leader.
- Betty and Howard have a sign on their "office-slash-exercise area" labeled "BABY FREE ZONE".
- The mud forms a "The End" card at the end of this episode.
- Innuendo: When Lil was going through the drawer where Howard's calculator was, among the several items, Lil throws out was a magazine with a woman wearing bunny ears on the cover, which could be suggesting it was a Playboy magazine.
- Moral: Be happy of who you are and just be yourself. Everyone is different.