|Together at Last||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season Two Episode 2b|
|Together at Last|
|Original Airdate||September 13, 1992|
|VHS release||Phil and Lil Double Trouble|
|DVD release|| The Best of Season 2|
|Previous Episode||Chuckie vs. The Potty|
|Next Episode||The Big House|
When Phil and Lil get in a fight over a toy, Betty separates them by sending Lil to Tommy's while Phil stays at home. But it's not too long before Tommy and Chuckie help Lil reunite with her brother.
- - Description from Klasky Csupo.
After being given a single Reptar doll, Phil and Lil begin to fight over it and Betty decides to give the two some time apart. So she takes Lil to the Pickles' house to play with Tommy and Chuckie while Phil stays home. Lil doesn't have any fun with Tommy and Chuckie, thinking that Phil is "a big old booger brain", but quickly begins to miss him and cries because she wants to be with him. Tommy tells her that if that is what she wants, that is what she will get. Tommy, Chuckie, and Lil crawl out the door and cross over to the DeVilles' house where Phil is. But in the process, Lil loses her bow in the yard.
Meanwhile, Phil begins to miss Lil, and sneaks out of the house to go to the Pickles'. However, as he crosses the yards, he finds Lil's missing bow, and sees Spike sitting nearby. Thinking that Spike ate Lil, Phil grows upset, even asking Spike to eat him so he can be with Lil, but all Spike does is lick Phil's face and go inside. With Phil following and keeping Lil's bow close, pleading with Spike to throw Lil back up.
The three babies arrive at the DeVilles' house. Lil runs to Phil, but he's nowhere to be found. Lil breaks down, missing her brother dearly, and begins to cry. Betty comes and and comforts Lil, thinking she is Phil due to her lack of bow. Betty then brings Lil to the Pickles' house to reunite the twins, and Tommy and Chuckie, unseen by Betty, slip away to get back to the playpen at the Pickles' before Betty.
They manage to reach the playpen just as Betty returns with Lil. The boys find Phil, who grabs Chuckie's shirt and yells at Chuckie, asking what he did with Lil. Betty brings Lil to Phil. The twins happily hug and the adults, pleased, leave for the kitchen.
Phil and Lil tell each other how happy they are to see each other again, and promise never to fight again, but upon Phil blaming Lil for starting it all, the two start to fight all over again. Tommy and Chuckie shrug to each other, not knowing what to do.
- A scene from this episode was featured in a Nicktoons bumper/VHS bumper that also featured clips of Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life, and Hey Arnold!.
- This is the first episode where Phil cries on his own instead of with the other babies.
- On TeeNick's The 90s Are All That/The Splat, the title card is not shown.
- After Tommy, Chuckie, and Lil sneak out of Tommy's house with Spike's help, Tommy says they have to go next door. Chuckie points out that there are two "next doors"; the second one that he points to is Phil's and Lil's house. Tommy and Chuckie each point to the house that they think is right (Chuckie is right). Lil says, "It's that one", as if she is referring to a different house, which "looks like a choo-choo when you turn it upside down". Tommy notices this as well, but Chuckie doesn't. However, none of the houses in their neighborhood looks like a train from any viewpoint.
- Didi gives Tommy a purple Reptar toy.
- Moral: Don’t hold grudges against your siblings, Share your toys with your brother or sister.