|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|The Finster Who Stole Christmas (Episode)||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 2 Episode 9|
|The Finster Who Stole Christmas (Episode)|
|Original Airdate||December 7, 2004|
|DVD release||Nick Picks Holiday|
Jolly Saint Nick
|Previous Episode||Izzy or Isn't He?|
|Next Episode||Project Chuckie|
- Angelica (mentioned)
- Melinda (cameo; shown in a Finster Christmas video that Chuckie and Tommy watched)
- Middle Kid
- Lei Man
- Boy on Crutches
- Japanese Airline Rep
- Madrigal Geek
- Mr. Hillicki
- Airline Rep
- Hawaiian Airline Rep
As the holiday season approaches, Chuckie is dreading another forgettable Christmas. In order to liven things up, he accidentally steals a great tree (to replace the lame one his dad has picked out). When he discovers that the whole community is after the thief, he hatches a plan to set things right.
Meanwhile, Kimi and Kira end up stuck in Mexico after trying to fly home from Japan.
- Tommy: Maybe later.
- Dil: Um, acid reflux.
- Chuckie: I'll try one. (takes one of the cups of fig latte, and sips one; he then lays back in his chair, and sighs in relaxation)
- Lil: (impressed) Chuckie, wow! Since when are you the brave one?
- Chuckie: What can I say? I'm full of Christmas spirit this year. Heehaw. (drinks more of the sample)
- Phil: Hey, speaking of brave, did you guys hear about that Christmas tree that was stolen the other night?
- Tommy: Where?
- Phil: Right in front of the house on Greenfield.
- Chuckie: (spits out the latte in shock, and wipes his mouth) Stolen?
- Phil: Yep. The Hillickis. (steps down from the stool) Well, I guess that's one family that won't be having a merry Christmas this year.
- Susie: What kind of person steals the symbol of love and human understanding? (glares angrily, with her arms crossed) Sicko!
- Chuckie: (looks around nervously)
- Betty: I say we double up on our neighborhood watch. Flush 'em out of town like the vermin they are!
- Chuckie: 'Scuse me. (runs to the bathroom, one hand on his stomach and one over his mouth; the others vaguely hear him puke in the bathroom)
- Betty: Looks like a big no for the fig latte.
- Kimi: Where's our luggage?!
Chuckie: Fine, I'll go. But not without one of these! (leaps across Santa's lap, and snatches a candy cane from the box)
- Phil: What's wrong, Chuckie?
- Lil: I've never seen you like this... it's kind of attractive.
- Chuckie: (In a nightmare) Who... who are you?
- Voice From a Pine Tree: You know me. (Tree catches on fire) The burning bush guy...
- Tommy: (Eating Chaz's gingerbread) This is some rockin gingerbread!
- Kimi: (To Kira) I'm proud of you for keeping your cool.
- (Kira opens cab door and a boy gets in)
- Kira: (Ragefully) I'VE WAITED THROUGH 3 STATES AND 2 CONTINENTS! (Grabs man out of cab) I'VE BEEN PATIENT THROUGH 4 TIME ZONES! THIS CAB IS MINE! IT'S MINE! MINE!
- Like in "Baby Sale" from Rugrats, Kira's strength is shown when she pulls a man out of a taxi she and Kimi were trying to take in Mexico to get back home to California.
- It is also shown on this episode that Kira can also speak and/or understand Spanish.
- When Lil says "I've never seen you like this... it's kinda attractive," to Chuckie, it is a sign that she has a crush on him.
- Even though this is a season 2 episode, CBS All Access (now named Paramount+) marks it as a season 3 episode.
- This episode marks the fourth time Chuckie is shown as a Rugrat in All Grown Up!. The first time was in "Truth or Consequences" through a home video, the second time was in "Project Chuckie" through a flashback, and the third was in "Curse of Reptar" in Tommy's dream.
- Although this is the first time, he's shown as a "baby-baby" in All Grown Up!.
- It's also the second time Kimi is shown as a Rugrat, the first being "Truth or Consequences".
- Chuckie refers to Kira by her first name instead of any motherly term. This is normal for kids with adoptive parents and stepparents.
- While Chuckie and Tommy are watching all of the Finster Christmas videos, Melinda is briefly seen in one video.
- Several times in this episode, God is mentioned. This is one of the rare instances in a Nicktoon where religion is openly addressed.
- Susie says nothing rhymes with the word "dreidel", but there are several words that rhyme with it.
- The title of the episode is a reference to How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Chuckie’s biological mother and Chas’s first wife, Melinda Finster makes a brief appearance in one of the old home movie clips when Chuckie was a “baby-baby”.
- The Santa Claus from "Babies in Toyland" makes a cameo at the Java Lava Coffee House when he’s walking out the door and later at the mall when he’s on the throne talking to a little boy.
- Ending Tagline: "What can I say? I'm full of Christmas spirit this year. Heehaw." - Chuckie