|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 4 Episode 2|
|Original Airdate||November 25, 2006|
|Previous Episode||R.V. Having Fun Yet?|
|Next Episode||Separate But Equal|
Rachel, Rachel is the second episode from Season 4 of All Grown Up!.
- Joe (cameo in Boris' flashback)
- Irish Shopper
- Sailing Instructor
While attending Hebrew school, Tommy meets Rachel, and falls deeply in love with her. In a series of flashbacks, we learn that Tommy's affection for Rachel parallels the courtship of Boris and Minka. In order to impress Rachel, Tommy lies by telling her that his father is a rabbi.
- How can Tommy forget about the girl he got his first kiss from so quickly? Olivia in "Fear of Falling".
- This is Minka’s only appearance on the show.
- Kimi, Angelica, and Susie are absent in this episode.
- This episode should have aired before "R.V. Having Fun Yet?".
- Last appearance of: Minka Kropotkin.
- It revealed in this episode that Boris and Minka celebrate their 52nd anniversary, which means that they got married in 1949-early 1950's, if you consider that the episode took place in 2001-2002. Boris says that after he left the Old-Country for New York, where he found Minka, five years had passed until they got married, which means that they first met each other in 1945, so they were already to their 28's (Minka) and 29's (Boris).
- Dil creates his own religion known as "Dil Pickleism".
- This is the only "All Grown Up!" episode to be aired in 2006.
- Ending Tagline: "You know Super Monkey Pummel 6? That's mine."
- Tommy: But Mom, I hate Hebrew school.
- Didi: You are going, and that's that.
- Tommy: But none of my friends go to Hebrew school.
- Didi: They go to Sunday school, and they hate it.
- Dil: Is this Rachel?
- Tommy: Yeah, how did you know?
- Dil: She just looks like a Rachel.