|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|R.V. Having Fun Yet?||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 4 Episode 1|
|R.V. Having Fun Yet?|
|Original Airdate||October 10, 2005|
|VHS release||R.V. Having Fun Yet?|
|DVD release|| R.V. Having Fun Yet?
Nick Picks 4
|Previous Episode||Dude, Where's My Horse?|
|Next Episode||Rachel, Rachel|
- Sammy (cameo) (part one)
- Trevor (cameo) (part two)
- Mariachi Singer
- Amish Boy
- Amish Father
When Susie gets chosen to sing at a giant parade in New York City, the tweens and teens hit the road with their moms on a cross country trip! Will Betty's choice of a clunky old motor home be able to make it to NYC and see all the stops along the way (like the world's biggest ball of yarn)? Will Tommy and his pals go crazy from lack of video games and TV? Will Lil achieve the world record for most amount of time keeping a soccer ball off the ground? Will Chuckie finally get kissed?
The transcript can be found here.
- Drew and Stu appear in the episode but don't speak.
- This is the first time the Rugrats (even in All Grown Up!) ever ran away, though they eventually came back after realizing how much they need their mothers (unless you count All Growed Up as running away).
- This is the second episode of All Grown Up! to appear on the 90's are all that rebrand "The Splat". The first episode was Curse of Reptar.
- Throughout the episode, the characters are walking in the RV as it's being driven on the road, but this is illegal; They could've been hurt.
- Goof: When the photos of the gang wearing souvenir hats are taken, Chuckie's outfit changes. And when they're at the Grand Canyon, it changes back to what it was before.
- The hotel they stay in bears a slight resemblance to the real life Plaza Hotel in Manhattan.
- Kira is revealed to possibly have motion sickness, though it could just be due to the gas station/car wash burrito she had for lunch. Nevertheless, this is the second time we see her vomit in the Rugrats franchise since Rugrats Go Wild.
- This episode should have aired after Rachel, Rachel.
- Betty drinks a special blend of coffee called "Betty Blast."
- Kimi adopts a stray dog she names Pumpkin.
- Clifford, California is the Onion Capital of the West.
- The Rugrats go through California, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and finally New York.