|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 4 Episode 5b|
|Original Airdate||August 30, 1997|
|VHS release||Angelica Knows Best|
|DVD release||Season 4|
|Previous Episode||Radio Daze|
|Next Episode||America's Wackiest Home Movies|
Angelica becomes a psychic, charging the other Rugrats for her services in payments of toys and cookies. But will her outlandish predictions really come true? - Description from Klasky Csupo
A greedy and hungry Angelica gets bored from being stuck in the Pickles residence all afternoon. She learns that the adults have ordered pizza for lunch that should be delivered later that day. She then pretends to be psychic or a Romanian fortune teller to get whatever she wants from the babies, as well as the adults, when she saw Howard brought some cookies, she planned to trick the babies into thinking that they would turn into bugs and the only way they would change back was giving her the cookies, but when they refused, she decided to get them for herself, but as she pulled the rag, she spilled the entire bowl of cookies all over the kitchen floor and the pizza, which was on the bowl, falls on her head and that made cry. So her aunt and uncle decided to give her a bath, and they've got something to scrape all that cheese out of her hair, while the babies go outside to play in the sandbox and have a lot of fun outside in the backyard making sand castles right in the sandbox.
- This episode was dedicated to the memory of Andy Houts.
- This episode reveals that Stu had a knee surgery at some point in his life, presumably very recently, since Didi mentions that it's been recorded on video.
- The audio of Angelica's cry was later reused in Nicktoons Racing, when she gets hit by pizza. Additionally, that same cry was later heard, albeit faintly on The Splat (now NickRewind)'s "Angelica Pickles Is 3 Going On 13" video, during a clip from The Baby Vanishes, just as a reverbed Tommy is heard saying "Be careful what you wish for" in the background just before she morphs into her All Grown Up! (season 1) version of herself.
- Karma: Angelica pulled a cloth rag only to get hit by pizza.
- Moral: Don't believe everything you hear