|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|O Bro, Where Art Thou?||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 4 Episode 6|
|O Bro, Where Art Thou?|
|Original Airdate||November 15, 2007|
|Previous Episode||Lost at Sea|
|Next Episode||Rat Traps|
- German Woman
- Hungarian Man
Just as Tommy feels a need for some personal space away from Dil, the Rats are sent to circus camp at the fabulous Cirque du Extravaganza. Dil is pegged to join the contortionists, who welcome him as one of their own, and he is invited to join them on the road. When the gang visits the Cirque Extravaganza Day Camp, Dil meets a whole group of kids who are just as eccentric as he is who invite him to join their troupe permanently. Will he choose his new circus friends over Tommy?
- Chuckie wanted to be a clown in "Bad Aptitude", but he still is afraid of them in this episode.
- Dil is the first and only individual to notice that the security guards are clowns.
- Tommy wears both purple boxer shorts with knight chess pieces and white briefs.
- One of the subplots depicts Kimi developing severe motion sickness during her act, which could be to some as a callback to the running gag of her mom, Kira throwing up in R.V. Having Fun Yet? and the 2003 film Rugrats Go Wild.
- Ending Tagline: "You now will do what I say, no matter how ridiculous." - Circus clown
- The kids' roles in the circus are:
- Tommy: Clown
- Phil and Lil: Trapeze artists
- Kimi: German wheel rider
- Chuckie: Animal trainer
- Dil: Acrobat
- The tank top that Phil wears for rehearsals bears a slight resemblance to Fridge's football jersey.
- The swimwear worn by the kids at the beginning of this episode are the same ones from Blind Man's Bluff.
The transcript can be found here.
- Chuckie: Clowns. Don't Like 'em. Don't trust 'em. Don't want to be 'em.
- Chuckie: Oh yeah; Nothing says "manly" like kittens.
- Tommy: You're laughing! So it was funny, right?
- Chuckie: Yes, but in a sad- funny kind of way. Not in a funny- funny kind of way.
The Gallery for this episode can be found here.