|My Fair Babies||Gallery||Transcript|
|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 7 Episode 11a|
|My Fair Babies|
|Original Airdate||March 30, 2001|
|VHS release||All Growed Up|
|DVD release|| Season 7|
Growing Up Changes Everything
|Previous Episode||The Time of Their Lives|
|Next Episode||The Way Things Work|
Inspired by her mommy, Angelica decides to have biziness muncheon for "grown ups", which means "no babies". Will Susie be able to teach Tommy and the gang how to act like "adults" before the party starts?
- This episode is loosely based on the musical "My Fair Lady".
- According to Susie's sister Alisa, diapers are a "big fashion no-no".
- Lucy and Charlotte is the only parents of the Rugrats who appear in this episode. Surprisingly, Tommy's younger brother, Dil, doesn't appear in this episode.
- When Phil scratching his butt, the animation was the animation of the episode "Finsterella!"
- Chuckie is potty trained and doesn't wear diapers unlike the younger toddlers but was kicked out of the party because 2 years old is still a baby age though Angelica and Susie are 3 and 3 is still pretty much a baby age too, but Angelica is so unaware that she is very close to their age.
Susie: Wait a second. How do they have to act Angelica?
Angelica: They'd have to...umm...tell a joke! And um...Talk a whole lot gooder...and dress up...and I don't mean wearing a clean diaper!
The transcript can be found here
The Gallery for the episode can be found here