|Also Known As||N/A|
|Occupation||President of Mucklehoney Industries|
|Voice Actor||Michael Bell|
|First Appearance||"Waiter, There's a Baby in My Soup" (1991)|
|Last Appearance||"Waiter, There's a Baby in My Soup" (1991)|
Mr. Mucklehoney is a heavy-set man, who wears "clown" socks. He is the President of 'Mucklehoney Industries', a toy manufacturer, which Stu wants to distribute his toys. He's a very loud, but friendly man and seems to enjoy kids or is at least like a big child at heart as he said he loves kids. He greatly enjoys playing pranks, just as much as he loves eating. For the most part of "Waiter, There's A Baby In My Soup," he's playing a prank or laughing at Stu's inventions, he does show some interest at Stu's inventions and imaginations.
- Mr. Mucklehoney loves jokes and laughs easily.
- He paid off the bill the restaurant demanded.
- It's not clear on how his mouth cleared up from the hot sauce.
- He's never mentioned or heard from again.
- He hires Stu to be a part of Mucklehoney Industries.
- He loves to eat.
- He loves kids
- He enjoys playing pranks.
- In his appearance, Tabasco is mentioned. Tabasco was invented by McIlhenny, a name which is strikingly similar to Mucklehoney, meaning his name may be an homage of sorts.