|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 6 Episode 29b|
|Original Airdate||January 29, 2000|
|DVD release||Season 6|
|Previous Episode||Incredible Shrinking Babies|
|Next Episode||Be My Valentine|
Angelica graduates from the "Mind My Manners Charm School", where she is taught good manners. She puts her knowledge of manners to work when an important guest, an executive for Charlotte's company, is invited to Drew & Charlotte's for dinner, leading to Angelica teaching the Rugrats some manners.
When Charlotte finds out she'll be hosting an important business dinner that could make her and Drew rich (if it goes well), Angelica realizes that she has to be on her best behavior if she wants her parents to be wealthy enough to get her a pony. Good thing she has just graduated from "Mind My Manners Charm School"! When she learns that the client who is coming over is a family man, and the other Rugrats will be coming to the dinner because of this, will Angelica be able to teach them manners before he arrives? - Description from Klasky Csupo.
- Charlotte's boss Mr. Hasagawa is voiced by Japanese actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa.
- This is the first time Angelica says "Please" to the babies.
- This is the eighth time we see Tommy wearing shoes.
- Phil: Are they (manners) like measels?
- Chuckie (scared): Are we gonna catch em?
- Angelica: You can't catch manners you dumb... uh... darling babies! You learn them! Understand?
The transcript can be found here
The Gallery for this episode can be found here