|Dr. Lucille Kojo-Carmichael|
|Also Known As||Lucy Carmichael|
|Birth Date||(Possibly) 1955 (Rugrats 1991)|
(Possibly) 1985 (Rugrats 2021)
|Age||36 (Possibly) (Rugrats; both original and revived versions)|
46 (Possibly) (All Grown Up)
|Interests||Piano, cooking, flying commercial jets, making lamps|
Susie & Alyssa (daughters)
Edwin & Buster (sons)
Chowder (pet cat)
Auntie T (aunt)
|Voice Actor||Cheryl Carter (1992-1996; original)|
Lisa Dinkins (1993; original)
Hattie Winston (1997-2008, The Rugrats Movie)
Nicole Byer (revival)
|First Appearance||"Meet the Carmichaels" (Rugrats) (Season 2) (1993)|
Dr. Lucille "Lucy" Kojo-Carmichael is Randy's wife and the mother of four children: Alyssa, Buster, Edwin and Susie. She is a Harvard-educated wonder mom, she plays piano and learned a few culinary tricks from Le Cordon Bleu, as a guest lecturer. She has various hobbies, such as piloting commercial jets, cooking, making replica Tiffany lamps and conducting heart surgery. Also, as Didi's primary physician, she delivered Dil at birth. She's a beautiful, kind-hearted woman, she also takes great pride in her cooking, believing that's what got Randy's boss into promoting him, and tries to be very supportive to her eldest daughter, Alyssa, so to prove she can be mature.
While it may seem that she and Randy spoil their children, they're the typical stern-but-lovable parents and actually discipline and teach them how to behave. An example could be in "Meet the Carmichaels", where Lucy keeps insisting to Susie that she can't cry to get what she wants. It could be seen that like Charlotte, both are independent women who are seen as the hard-working women, who both want the best for their girls but work tends to sometimes take up time. However, unlike Charlotte and her husband, Drew, Lucy and Randy pay way more attention to their kids and don't approve if their children act badly. Susie, like Angelica, looks up to her mom very much and wants to follow in her footsteps and become a doctor.
- Like Howard and Kira, she appears less frequently in All Grown Up! then some of the other adults do.
- Lucy and Randy must be significantly older than the parents of the other Rugrats, mainly due to how their oldest child and youngest child have a thirteen year age difference.
- Lucy and her husband appear to be significantly younger in the reboot -- they and Susie are also much more prominent characters in the reboot than they were in the original series.
- The late Cheryl Carter voiced her.
- She and Randy are the first and youngest parents to have children, as she and Randy had their first child in their late teens or early 20s.
- In "Runaround Susie," it is revealed that Lucy was a wonderful and talented singer before she was a doctor (presumably while she was a high school student or a college student or both).
- She delivered Dil Pickles in The Rugrats Movie.
- She's confirmed to still be working as a physician in the 2021 reboot.
- Although she and Randy are friends with The Pickles family, they have not gone with any of the activities the Pickles went with their friends in episodes like Vacation, Rugrats in Paris: The Movie, Rugrats Go Wild, Babies in Toyland, Fountain of Youth, Kimi Takes the Cake etc.
- Although their daughter Susie did go with them in Rugrats Go Wild.