|Dr. Lucille Kojo-Carmichael|
|Also Known As||Lucy Carmichael|
|Birth Date||(Possibly) 1956|
|Age||35 (Possibly) (Rugrats)|
45 (Possibly) (All Grown Up)
64 (Possibly) (Age in 2020)
|Interests||Piano, cooking, flying commercial jets, making lamps|
Susie & Alyssa (daughters)
Edwin & Buster (sons)
Chowder (pet cat)
Auntie T (aunt)
|Voice Actor||Cheryl Carter (1992-1996)|
Lisa Dinkins (1993)
Hattie Winston (1997-2008, The Rugrats Movie)
|First Appearance||"Meet the Carmichaels" (Rugrats) (Season 2) (1993)|
While it may seem that she and Randy spoil their children, they're the typical stern-but-lovable parents and actually discipline and teach them how to behave. An example could be in "Meet the Carmichaels", where Lucy keeps insisting to Susie that she can't cry to get what she wants. It could be seen that like Charlotte, both are independent women who are seen as the hard-working women, who both want the best for their girls but work tends to sometimes take up time. However, unlike Charlotte and her husband, Drew, Lucy and Randy pay way more attention to their kids and don't approve if their children act badly. Susie, like Angelica, looks up to her mom very much and wants to follow in her footsteps and become a doctor.
Lucy's first appearance in Rugrats was in "Meet the Carmichaels", she has appeared in many episodes ever since.
- Like Howard and Kira, she appears less frequently in All Grown Up! then some of the other adults do.
- Lucy and Randy must be significantly older than the parents of the other Rugrats, mainly due to how their oldest child and youngest child have a thirteen year age difference.
- The late Cheryl Carter voiced her.
- She and Randy are the first and youngest parents to have children, as she and Randy had their first child in their early 20s or late teens.
- In "Runaround Susie," it is revealed that Lucy was a wonderful and talented singer before she was a doctor (presumably while she was a high school student or a college student or both).