|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 5 Episode 4b|
|Original Airdate||August 18, 1998|
|DVD release||Season 5|
|Previous Episode||Word of the Day|
|Next Episode||He Saw, She Saw|
Jonathan babysits the Rugrats at Charlotte's house while she's on an assignment, but uses this opportunity to "dig up dirt" on her for blackmailing purposes. Meanwhile, the Rugrats dig up dirt as well...(The kind used to make mudpies, that is). - Description from Klasky Csupo.
The episode starts with Angelica playing "Little Miss Executive" with the babies. Charlotte comes in as she is cleaning the house and yelling at Jonathan on the phone, Jonathan shows up at the house with the information that Charlotte is demanding but when it is inadequate Charlotte is forced to do the job herself and leaves Jonathan in charge of the babies, housework and keeping Angelica entertained! While there, Jonathan decides to "dig up some dirt" on his boss.
- Original Music by: Mark Mothersbaugh and Rusty Andrews
- Second appearance of Jonathan; first was in the episode Mommy's Little Assets.
- Jonathan was voiced by René Auberjonois in his first appearance. From this episode onwards, he is now voiced by Dan Castellaneta, who also voiced Arnold's Grandpa in Hey Arnold! and is best known for voicing Homer Simpson.
- At the end of the episode, Charlotte punishes Angelica with no dessert for one week for leaving dirt all over the house (which the babies did). This is the second time she has received this type of punishment, first by Drew in Chuckie's Wonderful Life for stealing Chas's Latvian Folk Dances CD.
- The first time Angelica tells the truth and nobody believes her.
- Beginning with this episode, Jonathan's skin tone has considerably becomes lighter than in Mommy's Little Assets. It's unknown why this change was made.
- In the scene where Angelica pick up the phone that rings you only hear high pitched nonsense at normal speed but if slowed down Charlotte says "What do you mean he's not paying attention to you I specifically told him to make sure you were completely entertained can't he follow a simple instruction i mean its not as if" and then this line repeats and cuts of at if again.
- According to the poster up in her office, Charlotte was voted CEO of the year.