|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 8 Episode 13a|
|Original Airdate||September 21, 2002|
|DVD release||Season 8|
|Previous Episode||Okey-Dokey Jones and the Ring of the Sunbeams|
|Next Episode||Imagine That|
When Didi and Stu are looking for a permanent babysitter to watch the babies, Lulu suggest Taffy, her grand-niece who is also a musician.
As Stu & Didi are trying to find a new babysitter for the Rugrats, Grandpa & Lulu recommends Lulu's grand-niece, Taffy (Amanda Bynes). After they see Taffy perform with her band, "The Saltwaters", at a bowling alley, they hire her on a trial basis. As she babysits, Taffy teaches the Rugrats a thing or two about music, while trying to come up with a song for her band to play at their next gig -- a grand opening of a gas station. The trouble is, Taffy isn't that great of a songwriter, while Angelica, as always, is tone deaf. As Taffy does her thing with the "minis", the Rugrats' parents, at Betty's insistence, spy to make sure Taffy does a good job. They later find out that Taffy was a good choice as babysitter.
- This is the first appearance of Taffy.
- Taffy refers to the Rugrats as "The Minis".
- When Stu told Didi that the Babies will be All Grown Up before they could find a Babysitter, he is making a reference to the spin-off series, All Grown Up!. He is also referencing the fact that Taffy doesn't appear in said series.
- Didi said "under and out" but it's actually "over and out".
- This is the first episode of 2003.