The episode begins with Lou holding a garage sale outside the Pickles house; he gives an old car to Drew and Stu, whereas Didi gets a shredder and starts to go crazy with it. After Lou tells Tommy about a baseball game, Tommy says he has a date with Rachel; so Lou takes Dil instead. Tommy starts to get jealous of Dil. When Lou takes the boys hiking, they start fighting to see who is the best grandson. After Lou fakes to be knocked out, the boys take him back home, feeling sorry for fighting. Later, Stu and Drew destroy the old car and Lou gets mad because it belonged to Elvis Presley. Lou writes the boys a note at the hospital and gives it to them, but Didi shreds it. Later that evening, Tommy pieces the shredded note back together and he and Dil soon discover that Lou's fainting was a prank - the note said "Gotcha".
- Tommy and Dil are the only Rugrats who appear in this episode.
- This is the series finale and also ends the entire Rugrats television continuity. Finder's Kreepers, from Rugrats Pre-School Daze aired on a later date in the United States, however, it aired in the UK three years prior.
- This is the final appearance of Tommy, Dil, Didi, Stu, Lou, Drew and Spike.
- Chuckie, Kimi, Angelica, Susie, Phil, and Lil are credited in the intro, despite not appearing in the episode.
- This episode takes place before All Broke Up, as Tommy mentions going on a date with Rachel.
- Angelica was mentioned by Tommy and Dil at the very end of the episode they said about Angelica was: “His Favorite Is ANGELICA?!?!?!”.
- It is revealed that Lou played the same trick on Stu and Drew in their younger days.
- It is shown that Dil can talk to fish and leeches.
- It is revealed that Dil's room lights turn on and off from clapping.
- It is shown that Dil wears red boxer shorts with white polka dots.
The transcript can be found here.
The gallery for this episode can be found here.