|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Game Show Didi||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season Two Episode 24a|
|Game Show Didi|
|Original Airdate||April 11, 1993|
|VHS release||Mommy Mania|
|DVD release||Season 2|
|Previous Episode||Runaway Angelica|
|Next Episode||Toys in the Attic|
Didi becomes a contestant on "Super Stumpers" and goes up against Edmond Haynes, a self-proclaimed geinus from Philadelphia. Meanwhile, looking for Didi's "place in the sun", the Rugrats wander around the station, putting the studio in...well..."Jeopardy!"
- Description from Klasky Csupo
Didi crams day-and-night for her upcoming appearance on a television game show, entitled "Super Stumpers ". She is desperate to win, but the Pickles men just want the prize. Tommy is curious as to why his mom is acting so out of character. As it turns out, Didi is out to find her "place in the sun". The episode ends with Didi winning the match with a new record of over 1,000,000 points.
- Super Stumpers seems to be a parody of the TV game show Jeopardy!; the show's host is named Alan Quebec, who is voiced by and is similar to Jeopardy!'s Alex Trebek.
- Didi's opponent is voiced by Charles Nelson Reilly, longtime Match Game panelist.
- The hoverama's whirring sound effects from "Tommy's First Birthday" were reused for the master control room's monitors in this episode. This is the second time the sound effects were reused. The first time was in "Toy Palace" for the Wee Willy Warp Time Translator.
- Jarvis Brown, the contestant who plays against Edmund Haynes, bares a striking resemblance to Chas Finster.
- Chuckie doesn't appear in this episode nor the episode its paired with "Toys in the Attic".
- Ken Jennings was a Jeopardy Champion.
- Moral: Have confidence and believe in yourself and try not to feel discouraged and you will be successful.