|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Fluffy vs. Spike||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 1 Episode 12a|
|Fluffy vs. Spike|
|Original Airdate||April 12, 1992|
|DVD release||Season 1|
|Previous Episode||The Trial|
|Next Episode||Reptar's Revenge|
Angelica brings her cat Fluffy over to the Pickles' house, where it makes a mess. When Angelica blames the cat's misdeeds on Spike, will Tommy be able to clear his dog's name?
- - Description from Klasky Csupo.
Angelica brings Fluffy to Tommy's house, and Fluffy gets Spike into trouble. Angelica actually blames all the things breaking on him, so the babies try to get Fluffy and catch her in the act.
A heavy rainstorm forces the kids to play inside the house rather than outside in the backyard. Little did they realize that Angelica would bring her cat, that she has named Fluffy, who not only looks similar to Angelica, but acts a lot like her as well. During the course of the day, Fluffy meets Spike and the rambunctious feline destroys the house and many valuables, while Fluffy is yowling for a day, for which Spike gets blamed. At the end, Didi tells Angelica not to lie and that it isn't nice to blame others. When Drew takes Angelica and Fluffy home, Didi lets Spike out of the garage and apologizes to him.
- After Angelica tells Tommy, Phil and Lil to poke their eyes when Tommy walks back, Lil's bow is a blueish-purplish color.
- Fluffy is a lot like Zia and Silvermist.
- While Tommy, Phil and Lil are in the playpen, you can see Lil on the left side and Phil on the right side of the playpen. In the next scene they switch spots. And then in the following scene they return back to their original spots.
- During the game of Simon Says, Phil's shorts are green in one scene instead of blue.