|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Farewell, My Friend||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 3 Episode 6b|
|Farewell, My Friend|
|Original Airdate||October 31, 1993|
|VHS release|| Nickelodeon Friends Variety Pack (partial)|
|DVD release||Season 3|
|Previous Episode||The Baby Vanishes|
|Next Episode||When Wishes Come True|
When Tommy accidently breaks Chuckie's glasses on one of their adventures, Chuckie renounces his friendship with him. Can the Rugrats help the two "bestest friends" work everything out?
- Description from Klasky Csupo
When Chuckie's glasses are broken in Chas's greenhouse while the Rugrats go on an adventure, Chuckie doesn't want to go on any adventures with his friends anymore. However, Chuckie's decision also affects his and Tommy's friendship.
- Goof: Chuckie's glasses are wrapped with tape after he breaks them. But during a cut while he's arguing with Tommy, the tape is gone and the glasses are whole. The next cut, the tape is back.
- Chas reveals his love for organically grown food in this episode as we learn he has built a green house
- Some of the scenes from this episode were included on the Nickelodeon Friends Variety Pack. Other clips on the tape included episodes of Doug, Clarissa Explains it All, Rocko's Modern Life, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, and The Ren and Stimpy Show.
- Tommy and Chuckie can be heard talking while the credits roll.
- During the Nickelodeon haystack logo, you can hear what appears to sound like a director saying "want you to do it longer than that next time; will do it one more time…"
Moral: Everybody has different opinions; You may have a agreement or a disagreement with your friends’ ideas Don’t let that ruin your friendship.