|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Dude, Where's My Horse?||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 3 Episode 9-10|
|Dude, Where's My Horse?|
|Original Airdate||July 16, 2005|
|VHS release||Dude, Where's My Horse?|
|DVD release||Dude, Where's My Horse?
Nick Picks 3
|Previous Episode||Wouldn't it be Nice?|
|Next Episode||R.V. Having Fun Yet?|
- Trixie (mentioned)
- Medium Red
- Big Red
- Little Red
- Crazy Australian
- Truck Driver
As babies, the Rugrats used to dream about being cowboys, and as tweens they finally get to make those dreams come true! When the gang is invited to spend a week at a dude ranch, will Tommy and his city slicker pals adapt to the ways of the old west?
When Grandpa Lou's buddy Red challenges the kids to work his dude ranch, Tommy jumps at the chance to prove himself, and drags the rest of the Rats along with him. Finding ranch work beyond grueling, the kids are one blister away from bailing when they're invited to join a real live cattle drive. Dil is obsessed with a Spanish soap opera: Hospital de Temptacion!
As Tommy gets his nerve back to join his friends on the drive, they realize that instead of cattle, they have to round up a gaggle of ostriches! Everything's going well until a mishap causes the Rugrats to finish the drive alone. Will they bring the ostriches to their new petting zoo home, or will Ostrich Rustlers and a flood spoil their plans?
- Angelica: (sees Little Red staring at her) What are you looking at?
- Little Red: I never met a city girl before. How do you get your hair so shiny?
- Angelica: We bathe!
- Grandpa Lou: Tommy, if you go through life only doings you're good at, you're gonna miss out on half of it!
- Angelica: (the baby ostrich comes up again) How many times do I have to tell you before it gets through your soft skull?! I don't like you, Reject!
- Lil: Angelica! You can't name him Reject! That is so mean.
- Angelica: It was my second choice. My first was Dinner!
- Dil: But I want to know what will happen th Enrique?
- Kimi: Who...cares! I'm sick of Enrique. He's probably kicked it by now anyway.
- Dil: How could you say such a thing?
- Angelica: Newsflash, Dil. No one has ever survived a full Lubotomy Operation!
- This is the second episode that has two parts. The first was "Interview With a Campfire", while "R.V. Having Fun Yet?" is the third.
- This episode reveals that Chuckie is bad at dodgeball, long division, and according to Kimi, crazy 8s.
- Ending Tagline: "You're an ostrich? I've had an ostrich sleeping on my bed?" - Angelica
- While shoveling horse dung, Phil says he was born for the job. Interestingly, in the Rugrats special "Acorn Nuts & Diapey Butts", Phil says he wants to do so when he grows up.
- Angelica calls the baby ostrich "Reject." While at first it seems derogatory, in the Rugrats episode "The Unfair Pair", Angelica wanted to join Phil and Lil in their basement, because she wanted to "be a Reject, too."