|Andrew Louis Pickles|
|Also Known As||Drew Pickles|
|Birth Date||May 25, 1957|
43 ("All Growed Up")
44 (All Grown Up!)
64 (age in 2021)
|Interests||Playing with his daughter|
|Relatives||Stu (younger brother)|
Trixie (mother; deceased)
Tommy (older nephew)
Dil (younger nephew)
Fluffy (pet cat)
|Voice Actor||Michael Bell (original)|
Pamela Adlon (baby, "Sour Pickles")
Timothy Simons (revival)
|First Appearance||"Tommy's First Birthday" (Rugrats) (1991)|
Andrew Louis "Drew" Pickles (born May 25, 1957) is the father of Angelica Pickles. Married to Charlotte Pickles, he works as an accountant, but unlike his workaholic wife, he still manages to get in time with his daughter, to whom he usually refers as "princess", "angel", "cupcake", "muffin", "pumpkin (pie)", etc. His year of birth is probably somewhere in 1957.
Drew has been a semi-regular on the Rugrats TV series since the first episode, "Tommy's First Birthday". However, on All Grown Up!, Drew does not appear as often, and usually appears as a background character, redesigned a bit with slicked-back hair, a mustache and a bit of stubble on his chin.
Drew is very uptight and definitely the more mature one between him and his brother Stu. While the love between the two is clearly present, they often spend time-fighting as Drew would like to see Stu carefully make profitable career goals to help financially support his family. He is often irritated by Stu since he always declines and prefers sticking to his toy inventing. Though he is sometimes driven up the wall by Angelica's greedy, bratty behavior, he still loves her just the same, and sometimes is hesitant to punish her if she does something wrong. When he does punish her, however, he usually is screaming at her, or taking away dessert or sending her to her room, but he doesn't hit or spank her. He is also the oldest son to Lou and Trixie Pickles and often shares a sibling rivalry with his younger brother Stu. The brothers can often be seen fighting with each other, most notably in The Rugrats Movie, when Drew was bickering on how unrealistic Stu's toy-building career is and not being responsible, when Drew learn that his brother lost Angelica when Stu was actually responsible to the kids because he is supposed to watch them, Drew furiously attacks Stu for being neglectful. Almost any time a celebration or get-together is going on involving Stu Pickles and his family, Drew Pickles is usually involved, often bringing over Angelica with him.
Drew has peach skin and a pair of white eyes with black pupils, along with a large nose identical to his younger brother and his dad. He wears green glasses and has light brown hair. The character is normally shown wearing a light blue undershirt and a green and dark blue vest, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
In All Grown Up!, he loses some hair and grows a mustache. He now wears a yellow and brown jacket over a white shirt, khaki pants, and brown shoes.
You can find Drew Pickles gallery here.
- Drew's phone number is 555-7761.
- Drew drives a maroon BMW 7-series E32 sedan, which can be seen in The Rugrats Movie and a few TV episodes. In "Stu Gets a Job", it is revealed that Drew has a vanity license plate with his name on it, though it is unknown if this BMW is the same vehicle with the license plate.
- In the episode "Moving Away", it is revealed that Drew has sensitive ligaments.
- "The Santa Experience" reveals that Drew and Chas were in the same fourth-grade class. However, the flashback in "Moving Away" has Drew claim that they only knew each other since high school.
- Unlike other characters, his name was changed to "Julio Pickles" in the Latin American dub.
- Drew and Charlotte have the smallest age difference among the intact married couples, their birthdays (May 25 for Drew and October 14 for Charlotte) being 142 days apart. Actually, Chas and Melinda had an even smaller age difference by two days, but Melinda's deceased.
- Drew's birthday is on May 25 it is revealed in "Silent Angelica".
- Drew's address (53 Briar Cliff Place) is revealed in "Stu Gets a Job".