|Andrew Louis Pickles|
|Also Known As||Drew Pickles|
|Birth Date||May 25, 1957 (Rugrats 1991)|
May 25, 1987 (Rugrats 2021)
|Age||34 (Rugrats; both original and revived versions)|
43 ("All Growed Up")
44 (All Grown Up!)
|Interests||Playing with his daughter|
|Relatives||Stu Pickles (younger brother)|
Lou Pickles (father)
Lulu Pickles (stepmother)
Trixie Pickles (mother; deceased)
Charlotte Pickles (wife)
Angelica Pickles (daughter)
Didi Pickles (sister-in-Law)
Tommy Pickles (older nephew)
Dil Pickles (younger nephew)
Fluffy (pet cat)
|Voice Actor||Michael Bell (original)|
Pamela Adlon (baby, "Sour Pickles")
Timothy Simons (revival)
|First Appearance||"Tommy's First Birthday" (Rugrats) (1991)|
Andrew Louis "Drew" Pickles (born May 25, 1957) is the father of Angelica Pickles, and husband to Charlotte Pickles. He works as an accountant, but unlike his workaholic wife, he still manages to fit in time with his daughter, to whom he usually addresses through nicknames - "princess", "angel", "cupcake", "muffin", "pumpkin (pie)", etc. His year of birth is probably somewhere in 1957.
Drew has been a semi-regular on the Rugrats TV series since the first episode, "Tommy's First Birthday". However, on All Grown Up!, Drew appears infrequently, usually as a background character, redesigned with slicked-back hair, a mustache and a bit of stubble on his chin.
Drew is very uptight and more mature than his brother Stu. While there is clearly love between the two, they often argue, as Drew is often irritated by Stu's constant deferral of more profitable career goals to financially support his family, in favor of inventing toys. Though he is sometimes driven up the wall by Angelica's greedy, bratty behavior, he loves her just the same, and sometimes hesitates to discipline her. When he does so, it usually takes the form of yelling, taking away dessert, or sending her to her room, never hitting or spanking.
As the eldest son of Lou and Trixie Pickles, and he often engages in a sibling rivalry with his younger brother Stu. The brothers can often be seen fighting with each other, most notably in The Rugrats Movie, when Drew was bickering on how unrealistic and irresponsible Stu's toy-building career is. When Drew learns that Stu lost Angelica while watching the kids, he furiously attacks Stu's neglectfulness. Almost any time there is a celebration or get-together involving Stu and his family, Drew is usually involved, with Angelica in tow.
Drew has peach-colored skin, light brown hair, and a large nose identical to his younger brother's and his dad's. He wears square glasses with a green-rimmed frames. The character is normally shown wearing a light blue undershirt and a green and dark blue vest, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
In All Grown Up!, he loses some hair and grows a mustache. He now wears a yellow and brown jacket over a white shirt, khaki pants, and brown shoes.
In the 2021 series, his outfit is completely different. It consists a brown outfit with a bowtie, gray shirt, a formal jacket, a belt, chocolate brown jeans, gray socks, and brown shoes.
You can find Drew Pickles gallery here.
- Drew's phone number is 555-7761.
- Drew drives a maroon BMW 7-series E32 sedan, which can be seen in The Rugrats Movie and a few TV episodes. In "Stu Gets a Job", it is revealed that Drew has a vanity license plate with his name on it, though it is unknown if this BMW is the same vehicle with the license plate.
- In the episode "Moving Away", it is revealed that Drew has sensitive ligaments.
- "The Santa Experience" reveals that Drew and Chas were in the same fourth-grade class. However, the flashback in "Moving Away" has Drew claim that they only knew each other since high school.
- Unlike other characters, his name was changed to "Julio Pickles" in the Latin American dub.
- Drew and Charlotte have the smallest age difference among the current married couples, their birthdays (May 25 for Drew and October 14 for Charlotte) being 142 days apart. Chas and Melinda had a smaller age difference (140 days), but Melinda is deceased.
- Drew's birthday is on May 25 it is revealed in "Silent Angelica".
- Drew's address (53 Briar Cliff Place) is revealed in "Stu Gets a Job".