|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 9 Episode 1|
|Original Airdate||October 5, 2002|
|DVD release||The Best of Season 9|
|Previous Episode||Imagine That|
|Next Episode||The Perfect Twins|
- Grandpa Lou
- Employee 2
- Giggling Baby
- Overjoyed Waiter
- Laughing Golfer
- Salon Guy
- Pool Waiter
- Falling Waiter
- Nearby Guest
- Club Guest
One weekend day, Stu decided to have a family barbecue. However, it was actually on a windy day in the fall. At the suggestion of Aunt Miriam, everyone decided to spend some time at Club Fred, a pirate-themed family resort in the Caribbean. And with a two-for-one coupon, they save some money. But, when Grandpa realized that he made an error with the reservations (which he accidentally made only for the elders and the Rugrats; the form for the other grownups was used as a wrapper for his sandwich), everybody ended up staying in a single small hut -- with the entire extended family on the trip, it ended up being very cramped. Their only hope was to win Pirate Fred's treasure hunt, where the person that finds the treasure wins an upgrade to a "5 Room Deluxe Vacation Package". Of course, this leads to another pirate adventure with the Rugrats, where they look everywhere, including a place where no Rugrat should ever go -- a nude beach. Finding the treasure was sure to be an impossible task -- a frequent Club Fred patron visited the resort for the last 5 years, but never found the treasure. But first, they have to break out of "Kid Fred", the resort's day care center.
Eventually thanks to the rugrats, everyone finds that the treasure was hidden under the stage all along. So Fred had been cheating them the whole time. Everyone is very angry and decide to press charges. As the Pickles', Finster's and DeVille's children found the treasure, they win the prize of the deluxe vacation.
Meanwhile, Angelica also breaks out of Kid Fred for a different reason -- to live the same pampered life as Charlotte, but at Charlotte's unwitting expense. As a punishment, she was made to act as a servant for the family for the rest of the holiday.
The episode ends with Fred trying to get away from Aunt Miriam as she chases him down the beach.
- This is the eighteenth half an hour episode of the series after "Tommy's First Birthday", "The Santa Experience", "Passover", "Chanukah", "Mother's Day", "Vacation", "The Turkey Who Came to Dinner", "The Family Tree", "No Place Like Home", "Be My Valentine", "Discover America", "Finsterella", "A Rugrats Kwanzaa", "Preschool Daze", "Curse of the Werewuff", "Bow Wow Wedding Vows", and "Murmur on the Ornery Express".
- It's never stated where in the Caribbean that Club Fred is located.
- Final Appearance of: Miriam Pickles
- It is wrong to cheat people
- Don't take or use things that are not yours