|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Season 6 Episode 18b|
|Original Airdate||May 1, 1999|
|DVD release||Season 6|
|Previous Episode||Wrestling Grandpa|
|Next Episode||Runaway Reptar|
When Chuckie's dad shows Stu his collection of asthma inhalers, it inspires Chuckie to start collecting rocks. When he makes a display for them and begins to obsess over it, the others help him in trading and adding new rocks to his collection. But none of the rocks are as special as his first one; a moon shaped rock that reminds him of his dad. - Description from Klasky Csupo
Intrigued by Chas's unusual collection of odd asthma inhalers, Chuckie starts a rock collection, with the Rugrats adding on to it. His most-prized possession in that collection is his first rock, which is moon-shaped and reminds him of his father. The Rugrats follow suit and start collecting other items. However, collecting rocks isn't as easy as you may think.
- This is the last episode to use the 1991 Klasky Csupo logo.
- Opening day festivities at the Asthma Inhalers Convention include a tribute to nostril hair.
- This is the second time where Reptar Wagon had roll call voice since The Rugrats Movie.
- Blocky and Oxwinkle are mentioned and seen for the first time since "Sour Pickles".
- This is the last 11-minute episode of season 6.
- This episode along with it's sister episode "Wrestling Grandpa" premiered on the very same day that SpongeBob SquarePants debuted on Nickelodeon.
- Chuckie mentions his moon rock in Rugrats in Paris: The Movie.