|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
The game features, Spike, Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil and Angelica.
- Youngest player goes first
- Roll the die and move your game piece in either direction (left or right) on the game path UP To the number on the die. (For example, if you roll a 3, you may move only 1 or 2 spaces if you want.)
- Look to see which of Spike's toys you have stopped on (dish, bone or collar), then choose a toy in Spike's yard that matches. For example, if you stop on a bone space, choose a bone disc from the backyard.
- Turn the disc over and show the other side (Rugrats' toy side) so everyone can see.
- If the Rugrats' toy matches the color of your wagon, take that disc and slide it into one of the slots in your wagon.
- If the Rugrat's toy doesn't match the color of your wagon, put the toy back in its original location in Spike's yard, Rugrats' toy side down. Your turn is now over.
- If a picture of Angelica is on the other side, you have to put 1 of your toy discs back into Spikes yard. (If you don't have any toy discs, do nothing.)
- Play continues with the person on your left.
- If you roll a Star, pick up ANY toy in Spike's yard and turn it over, If it's your color put it in your wagon. If it's not, put it back.
- If you roll a Swirl, MIX UP all the tokens in the backyard.
- First player to collect 3 toys that match the color of their wagon wins!
You can find the Backyard Toy Hunt Game gallery here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.