|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Angelica's In Love||Gallery||Transcript|
Angelica's In Love is the first segment of the fifth episode of season 2, and the eighteenth Rugrats episode overall.
Angelica falls for Dean, a biker-type kid who she describes as "a 4-year old's dream on a 5-year old's bike". Her heart is broken when Dean ends up pledging his love to someone else -- his mother.
- - Description from Klasky Csupo.
While visiting her cousin Tommy one day, Angelica catches a glance at a new boy, Dean. Almost immediately, she is smitten by him, but does not know how to tell him she likes him, so she gives him hints throughout the whole episode.
When Angelica and Dean finally have a chance to be together the boy's mother comes and picks him up. After this incident, Angelica decides not to fall in love again, but when a foreign child becomes her new neighbor, she falls in love all over again.
- Original Music by: Mark Mothersbaugh and Denis M. Hannigan
- This is the first appearance of Dean.
- This is the only appearance of Jean-Claude on television apart from a cameo in Angelica's Birthday, however, he does appear in the Rugrats book, Bonjour, Babies!.
- This is the first episode to mention Chuckie's fear of the "Quaker Man" (referred to as "the guy on the oatmeal box").
- This is one of the few episodes to make mention of real-life products.