|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|Angelica's In Love||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season Two Episode 5a|
|Angelica's In Love|
|Original Airdate||October 4, 1992|
|VHS release||Nickelodeon Mushfest|
|DVD release|| The Best of Season 2|
|Next Episode||Ice Cream Mountain|
Angelica falls for Dean, a biker-type kid who she describes as "a 4-year old's dream on a 5-year old's bike". Her heart is broken when Dean ends up pledging his love to someone else -- his mother.
- - Description from Klasky Csupo.
While visiting her cousin Tommy one day, Angelica catches a glimpse at a new boy, Dean. Almost immediately, she’s smitten by him, but doesn’t know how to tell him she likes him, so she drops him hints throughout the whole episode.
When Angelica and Dean finally have a chance to be together the boy's mother comes and picks him up. After this incident, Angelica decides not to fall in love again, but when a French boy becomes her new next-door neighbor, she instantly falls in love with him and forgets all about Dean.
- Original Music by: Mark Mothersbaugh and Denis M. Hannigan
- This is the first appearance of Dean.
- This is the only appearance of Jean-Claude on television apart from a cameo in "Angelica's Birthday"; however, he does appear in the Rugrats book, Bonjour, Babies!.
- This is the first episode to mention Chuckie's fear of the "Quaker Man" (referred to as "the guy on the oatmeal box").
- This is one of the few episodes to make mention of real-life products.
- The part when Dean and Tommy spoke about when Tommy almost broke out of daycare but didn't work was a reference to "The Big House".