|This article is a stub! You can help Tommy and the others by expanding it!|
|A Dog's Life||Gallery||Transcript|
|Season 6 Episode 1b|
|A Dog's Life|
|Original Airdate||November 21, 1998|
January 18, 1999 (US)
|VHS release||Make Room for Dil|
|DVD release||Season 6|
|Previous Episode||Chuckie's Duckling|
You might think Spike has it made, but having to deal with Baby Dil as his new Kangeroo Walker (built by Stu) as well as all the other obstacles around the Pickles' house isn't all that easy. - Description from Klasky Csupo
Spike's attempts to save Dil from imminent danger gets him in trouble with Stu & Didi.
- This is the first episode to use the 1998 Klasky Csupo logo after the credits. For the original airings, the 1991 logo was still used until "Wrestling Grandpa/Chuckie Collects".
- This episode has scenes from Spike's perspective, and shows how he "hears" the people talk around him.
- This episode is a pun of the Pixar movie A Bug's Life.
- Stu’s invention, “The Kangaroo”, is voiced by Asian-American actor Gedde Watanabe, best known as foreign exchange student “Long Duk Dong” in the movie Sixteen Candles.
- Angelica does not appear in this episode or it’s sinister episode.